The Spring 2018 issue of Priorities magazine is now available from the American Council on Science and Health, since 1978 America's premier pro-science consumer advocacy non-profit,. You can't subscribe and you can't buy it on newsstands. The only way to get it is absolutely free.
The print version is sent without cost to donors who have made a tax-deductible donation of $100 or more (it's expensive to print, we don't want to void smaller tax deductions by looking like it's instead a subscription, and we don't sell ads or subscriptions) and is available as a free download to everyone.
In this issue:
2. How American Science Beat The Government On Emissions by Hank Campbell, President of the American Council on Science and Health.
4. Are Most Clinical Trials Unethical? by Dr. Michel Shamy, assistant professor of medicine at the University of Ottawa
6. Alternative Medicine: Popular, Ineffective, Unsafe, and Unethical, by Dr. Edzard Ernst, emeritus professor at University of Exeter
9. The Disease-Mongering of the American Diet, by Dr. Edward Archer, Chief Science Oﬃcer at EvolvingFX
12. “GMO” Is a Meaningless, Misleading Term, by Dr. Giovanni Tagliabue, independent researcher based in Italy
14. The Problem with Prediction Models, by Andrew Humbert, Ph.D. candidate in biostatistics at the University of Washington
16. Plagues From the Permafrost, by Dr. David Clark, emeritus professor of microbiology at Southern Illinois University
You can download it here or read it in the window below: